Contact Me:

Follow me at www.twitter.com/crantina
Email TinaFab at: tina_garstad@hotmail.com

Friday 1 May 2015

FABFriday: Run Faaaast!

whoohooo!

Hooray, Hooray! It's the First of MAY! <----- clink that link for an awesome throwback
Yes, it's #FABFriday

Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY
... so i figured I HAD to do something FAB
Holy shit. Tomorrow I am running 30km. That is just a little over 18 miles.
18.65 miles to be precise.
Are you off for a run? Long or short...walk or sprint?
OR, are you just having cake and bubbles?

I sort of figured that I owed it to myself to do something FAB and well... EARN that cake.
(is it wrong that I have a bottle of bubbles chilling to imbibe in at the FINISH?)

Except that right now I am having a panic attack over this whole GD thing.
I am besieged with thoughts of not being good enough. That I cannot possibly do this. 
Why on EARTH did I sign up. WTF. Up until pre-flu, I was well on my way to doing this with a big smile. 
Why the anxiety? sod it. I must stop right now and BREATHE. DEEPLY. 

What the hell! You only turn 47 erm 37 once, right?? HA! 
Do you have any FAB plans this weekend? 

Life. It's Fabulous.
Embrace it. Love it.
Celebrate it, sweetie!
Laugh yer arse off.


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday!!!!
    FAB plans? Only swimming on saturday and running on sunday.
    Maybe a pizza with Pepsi for dinner.

    ReplyDelete