Contact Me:

Follow me at www.twitter.com/crantina
Email TinaFab at: tina_garstad@hotmail.com

Monday 9 April 2012

TinaFab's NUUN HTC Relay 2012 Application

I want to be a part of the NUUN Hood To Coast Relay Team...and this is my story

A couple of years ago I was a different person than I am today. I started running - something I had done back in High School. I enjoyed it, but it was HARD. I wanted to run. 
 

 I wanted to run. I tried. I did it a little at a time.
At first with trepidation, slowly I built up from 5k to 10k runs. 


Slowly but surely I built up my strength and confidence. 
But I had a long ways to go. One Step. One Mile. One Day.
AT A TIME

A year ago I decided NOW was the time to try a half marathon. 
I worked my butt off. Literally. 
In a matter of 6 months I lost 10 inches, and dropped my 10km time 
from over 1 hr 20 mins to under 1 hour 5 mins.

How did I do that? I ran. Road Races. Trail Races. I ran every chance I could. I investigated nutrition, I ran after knowledge, peacefulness, and chased down the elusive pace. 


 I ran in the rain, the sleet, the snow. Day or night. 

I love to run. I love how it makes me feel. I love who I am when I run. 

Now instead of looking like this after a race

I look like this

I have now run 5 Half Marathon races. By April 30th, I will have run 7. 
And in less than 7 weeks, I will do my first Marathon.

I CAN. I HAVE. I WILL 

More than ANYTHING, I want a a bib. A HOOD TO COAST BIB.
A NUUN BIB. 
I want to be a part of this amazing race with the NUUN crew!
Why?
'Cause I love NUUN - it tastes great and I never run without it!
It is one of the first products I ever used. And let me tell you when I tried other products, I quickly went back to NUUN to hydrate with.



Who do you want on YOUR team?

Nuun other than Tina Fab!


This past month,  I became lucky enough to start coaching a group of 10 runners in a 5km run program! 
I love that they inspire me as we work towards their first race in a few weeks. I love that they cheer me on as I do them. THAT is what I know awaits me on the NUUN crew. And that is exciting. 


I have a lot to offer...my dedication, my laugh, my energy, my passion, my nerve. 

There is a place for me on the relay team. I believe in team.
I love to learn from others. I can't wait to cheer everyone on!

I loved the blog entries from many of your team members last year.
THAT is what i want to be a part of!
I am new to the blog-o-sphere, but I know I can rock it!


NUUNthing better than that!

Everyone LOVES a Canadian (hey, we KNOW road trips people!!)
Plus, I want to spread the word about NUUN.

Nuun other than Tina Fab!






Even my 5km Running class that i now teach think the only choice is NUUN other than TinaFab! 

No comments:

Post a Comment