Contact Me:

Follow me at www.twitter.com/crantina
Email TinaFab at: tina_garstad@hotmail.com

Sunday 1 April 2012

Meh. Snap outta vit.

I haven't been blogging much lately. Dunno what is up. OR down. Just feeling kinda poorly. I read other blogs. And wish I could do what they do.

Oh avarice. I hate you.

More than likely it's me I don't really like. Or my upcoming birthday. OR the 30 km run I just did. OR the voice in my head that says...you really shouldn't have signed up for a marathon. It's too ambitious. YOU are NOT ready.

Yet. I just ran 30-freaking-kilometres. And I am whinging that I am not good enough.

I am gonna go hover somewhere. (bed perhaps?) Read a trash novel and navel gaze. Because for crissakes. I just ran 30 kilometres and I should be proud of myself.

Chalk it up to the run. At 5 i was thinking I should be elsewhere. At 15 I thought my knee hurts. Something is up with my ankle. grumble, grumble. At 20 I was ...holy shit, i ran 20? Awesome. And at 22, i was like...i gotta pee. At 24 I was over it. And at 26 i stopped. Then started again. C'mon. 32 is the goal...you can do it. So I started and ran and stopped at 30. Declaring the shittiest run in history over.

On second thought not sure it was the run. It was me.

Next run will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment