Contact Me:

Follow me at www.twitter.com/crantina
Email TinaFab at: tina_garstad@hotmail.com

Tuesday 2 April 2013

What Are YOU doin May 2: My Birthday Run

In ONE month I have a birthday. One that seems like a BIG number. I am trying to forget the number and concentrate on it being a FUN DAY. A Run Day!


I think the idea of the Skirt Sports Skirtchaser sounds like a HOOT! 
 Come out Don a skirtChase a skirt❤ 

oh YES! On May 2nd at 6pm there is a easy peasy 5km run down near the river path! Be there or be square. Come join me. Register HERE!

I am going to spend my morning getting a massage, then going down to the site to volunteer. Look for me handing out pint glasses and bibs. I'll be sporting my NEW Skirt Sports running skirt! And maybe a t-shirt. I am looking forward to working with the TransRockies peeps.

This is the FIRST time the Skirt Sports Skirtchaser has come to Canada! So excited!! It was SO nice of the race organizers to plan a run on my birthday, dontcha think? Seriously a quickie run. Then some beer and love music!!! And, if you don't wanna run, or cannot...you can come to the Block Party. All for the price of 15 bucks you get food and 2 drinks. And a chance to party with some FAB 5km runners. BARGAIN!!

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment