Contact Me:

Follow me at www.twitter.com/crantina
Email TinaFab at: tina_garstad@hotmail.com

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Crab-tastic

I woke up crabby. I have been crabby all day. I seem to be getting crabbier by the second.

It's a good think I have no partner/husband/boyfriend/significant other. I am just so damn outta sorts! ARGH!

And, I couldn't put my finger on it. Until NOW.

Just got a text from my BRF who said...oooh I get crabby after not running. BINGO!!

I haven't run for over a week. Recovering from surgery. Minor  but still, I have just decided that given my immense crabtasticness, I am going out tomorrow. Short. Might have to walk, but I have to. I. Cant. Stand. It!!!

I shall get out and go for a nice brisk walk to my physio. Then NEW HAIR...oh cut and colour = good times. And then a wee walk/run. yes. I think that will fix what ails me.

Funny. I am a lot less crabby THINKING about a run!

Thank You Calli!


No comments:

Post a Comment