Contact Me:

Follow me at www.twitter.com/crantina
Email TinaFab at: tina_garstad@hotmail.com

Monday 13 May 2013

I Sweat Pink!




Woot! I am pretty thrilled to say that I am super excited and honoured to have been accepted as a Sweat Pink Ambassador! 

What is Sweat Pink? It's a movement of like-minded woman (from across North America) put together by Fit Approach. I love that Fit Approach isn't a business, it is a community. Started by women, for women. Its all about inspiring and bringing up others within the community. Read about them here

I am stoked that running, and then blogging, has given me a new community to tap into. I have new friends, colleagues and inspiration. This fuels my passion and makes me even more excited about things to come! 

SweatPink Ambassadors (SPAs) are women who love to sweat, eat well AND enjoy the finer things in life. SPAs are also natural leaders who motivate others around them to achieve their best, and set an example of a healthy, positive life. I wouldn't call myself a natural leader...but I do think my enthusiasm and passion ARE contagious. I am honoured to think I have inspired others to run, or pursue their passion in fitness or in life! I like to think I am passionate about everything I do and am curious to find new, exciting ways to be active. 

The fact that these awesome women at Fit Approach selected me to be a SPA is a heck of an honour. It makes me proud of me, and my accomplishments. And it tells me that I am on the right path to a healthy lifestyle. I HAVE come a long ways...and it is a great feeling to feel FAB about it all! Anything is #sweatpossible when you #sweatpink! 

Wanna join me? Check out the above links above to learn more about Sweat Pink or how to become an ambassador. 


Sweat Pink Mission
We believe that kicking ass is best done in pretty shoes. We’ve learned that real women sweat, and sweat hard. We know that assertiveness, strength, and ambition are the ultimate feminine qualities. We concede that sometimes it takes hours to get ready, but we’re also no strangers to just rolling out of bed and going. We’re convinced that we run faster in pink shoelaces. We believe in pushing ourselves, and we believe in giving ourselves a break, too. We’re all about the rush of endorphins and the thrill of the challenge. We’re all for looking great and feeling even better. We’re committed to finding our best fit, and making it stick.

How do we get there?
We climb.
We journey.
We balance.
We reward.


No comments:

Post a Comment