Contact Me:

Follow me at www.twitter.com/crantina
Email TinaFab at: tina_garstad@hotmail.com

Friday 20 March 2015

introducing ... FAB Friday!

Do you ever have one of those days?
In order to help you alleviate this mood, may I introduce ...
 

FAB Friday*!!
A silly frigging hilarious post is to help YOU me find some humour thru the wonderful AbFab goddesses Patsy and Edwina. 

FYI - a bit of background if you are not aware -- Absolutely Fabulous, also known as AbFab, was a BBC television sitcom. Starring the amazingly hilarious Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley. It ran from 1992- 2012. This show made me howl. Pretty much my go to for a damn good laugh.

Perfect fodder for a Friday pick-me-up. Check back on Fridays for some FAB! xoxo

Life. It's Fabulous.
Embrace it. Love it.
Laugh yer arse off.

*ThankYou from the bottom of my heart to Cori for designing the FAB logo


No comments:

Post a Comment