Contact Me:

Follow me at www.twitter.com/crantina
Email TinaFab at: tina_garstad@hotmail.com

Friday 27 March 2015

FABFriday: Oui! Oui!

It's been a bit of a long week!
Finished one job, started another, interviewed for a a few more...gah!!!
But glory be ---> YES! It's #FABFriday!
It has been a great week tho...great runs with friends -
giving me a much better insight into "I Can" approach to running.
Life. It's Fabulous.

Embrace it. Love it.
Accept NO imitations.
Laugh yer arse off.

Can you believe we are at the end of March?
Time is whizzing by ... only one month til my birthday (that number is bothering me - ugh).
Right now I have no races in April - just training for a big ol FAB month of May!
oooh - a 30km race, two half maras and a 10k race.
Oh! I think its best if I don't say all that out loud again.

Or maybe I just tell myself there is wine at the finish.

Tell me all about your FAB plans!

1 comment:

  1. Application for the starting company i would like to start company but no idea where do i get money for a startup. can you help me please. thanks.Am Twalick Midraji Email is rwumbreller@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete