Contact Me:

Follow me at www.twitter.com/crantina
Email TinaFab at: tina_garstad@hotmail.com

Monday 28 January 2013

Running ...


I am distracted. I want to run. I keep thinking about running, yet i cannot concentrate!!

Having surgery tomorrow. It's been bugging me for a month. ALL MONTH.

I am not tweeting or FB'ing it. I mean who really wants to read about that fact that I am having my endometrial lining removed.

Apparently some types of endometrial ablation can be done in an office. Not mine. I get to go UNDER and have the whole awesome operation experience. I am trying not to read all about complications.

I am instead concentrating on recovery. And having a couple of good books to read. And planning some races. And concentrating on training strategy. And how i can kick ass and take names. Or at LEAST increase my pace and endurance n order to hit a new high.

So by the end of the week I will be a little bit lighter and ready for a WALK, not a run. ANd I shall see how fast I can get back out there...after all I  have some running to do.
x









No comments:

Post a Comment