Contact Me:

Follow me at www.twitter.com/crantina
Email TinaFab at: tina_garstad@hotmail.com

Friday 10 April 2015

FABFriday: Long Week

Has it been a long week?
Yes I know it was a short week...but I jammed in two jobs into a whole lotta short days.
It's time to tell the week to ...

Patsy and Eddie have been busy celebrating. Let's hope you do the same. 
But...perhaps not quite THAT much...

I am looking forward to the weekend.
Some running. Some volunteering at the Calgary Women's Show for Calgary Marathon. Some work. and then some more running. And a Sunday nap!

One year ago I was running SoCal Ragnar ... Check it out here. And then the 4 part (OMG overkill but it WAS amazing) recap HERE.  I am tres jelly of all my team mates running this year. In honour of them - doing a double run this weekend. The 15k has a 3km hill climb at the start...but then it has a 3km descent at the end! woot! Sunday's run - 15k for sure maybe more...up to 20K - is a nice LSD pace. And is it wrong to already look forward to an afternoon nap? Nah. Didn't think so. 


CHEERS SWEETIE! Have a FAB weekend! 

Life. It's Fabulous.



Embrace it. Love it.
Celebrate All the Awesome!
Laugh yer arse off.




2 comments:

  1. I am totally saying that to my week. Loudly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That video.....made me laugh...Is the world ready for you and me to dress up like Patsy and Edina??? oh i think so!!

      Delete