Contact Me:

Follow me at www.twitter.com/crantina
Email TinaFab at: tina_garstad@hotmail.com

Monday 23 March 2015

RnR Vegas Baby!

ooh! Vegas!!! YES! Can I go now? Sadly no...But I CAN start planing for it now! Exciting news on the Rock 'n' Roll front: RnRLV registration opens April 1st! Are you going?
I am stoked to be headed there for my first Vegas race!
I have done a couple RnRs ... 
hoping to have a couple (hmm San Jose or Montreal?? and Vancouver) more done before Vegas!!! 
YES! Me and Susan and a whole bunch of other FAB RocknBlog team members will be going
It's going to be a PARTAY! 

Celebrate with a Vegas Kick Off Runand get a free shirt! 
So what's the scoop on #LVKICKOFFNIGHT?
Just do a 5km (3.1 mile) run anytime between Now and April 1,
 fill out your deets HERE and in a few weeks a new shirt is yours. 
Oh yeh...and share some selfies on FB, IG and Twitter and see who else is joining the party. 

Susan and have already planned for #runch this Thursday - perfect time for a 5k bitchfest catch-up!
Oh yes - there will be SmartAssSelfies! Expect Fabulous! 
Last year, I was on my way to Ragnar SoCal - so did my virtual run at the SanFran Airport

Are you running #RNRLV?



1 comment:

  1. We did the Half last year and had a blast.Make sure you do the remix challenge.
    Vegas will be our "Groupie" heavy medal this year.Maybe we will see you there !

    ReplyDelete