Contact Me:

Follow me at www.twitter.com/crantina
Email TinaFab at: tina_garstad@hotmail.com

Thursday 31 January 2013

13 in 2013

So this year i signed up to something fun.

Something wild and crazy.

What could I do to out do 11 halfs last year?

Hmmmmm. Maybe 13in2013

I came accross two bloggers who were throwing down the gauntlet! 13 races in 2013 you say?  Jill and Jen:  I am so in!!! 

I came across this challenge and thought WHY NOT! Now I do not think i can do 13 halfs...but I am gonna try hard....

I joined the 13 in 2013 FB Group to have some fun and support and see who else is doin it! It should be fun. 

So far I have a half in MArch, April, May and June. Does 30km on the trails for the first two legs of Sinister7 Ultra count as number 5?

I need to get researching more races....

#13in2013



No comments:

Post a Comment